I want to come back with gold in the 100 and the 200. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Oct 12
October brings separation to college football as the playoff contenders start to emerge -- especially this week. Aaron Gordon Jersey .This weekend for the first time in 14 years, there are three games matching teams ranked in the top 10 of The Associated Press college football poll. It will be the ninth time in the history of the AP poll that at least three top-10 games will be played in the same regular-season week.No. 3 Louisville can take a commanding lead in the ACC Atlantic race at No. 5 Clemson. Lamar Jackson and the Cardinals already have beaten Florida State and the conference schedule after this looks very manageable.No. 4 Michigan faces the last and toughest of its five straight games in the Big House to start the season against No. 8 Wisconsin.A clear Pac-12 North front-runner will emerge on Friday night when No. 7 Stanford faces No. 10 Washington.For those looking to reminisce, the last time there were three top-10 games in one weekend was Oct. 6, 2002, and the higher ranked team won each game. No. 1 Miami beat No. 9 Florida State; No. 2 Oklahoma defeated No. 3 Texas and No. 6 Georgia beat No. 10 Tennessee. The average margin of victory was six points.The picks:COUGAR TOWNUConn (plus 28) at No. 6 HoustonThe only game the Cougars have lost under Tom Herman was at UConn last season with QB Greg Ward Jr. hurt ... HOUSTON 42-10.FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTSNo. 7 Stanford (plus 3) at No. 10 WashingtonBoth starting cornerbacks are out injured for the Cardinal against QB Jake Browning, who leads the Pac-12 in efficiency rating (194.88) ... WASHINGTON 28-23.MAIN EVENTSNo. 3 Louisville (minus 2) at No. 5 ClemsonA chance for Deshaun Watson to slow down Jacksons sprint toward the Heisman Trophy ... CLEMSON 38-35.No. 8 Wisconsin (plus 10+) at No. 4 MichiganThe Wolverines have not beaten a team ranked in the top 10 since 2008, a string of 11 consecutive losses ... MICHIGAN 28-14.No. 11 Tennessee (minus 3+) at No. 25 GeorgiaThe Vols snapped a five-game losing streak to the Bulldogs last year and have not won in Athens since 2006 ... TENNESSEE 28-21.SAME CONFERENCE, DIFFERENT WORLDSKentucky (plus 35) at No. 1 AlabamaThe Crimson Tide is 36-2-1 against the Wildcats; last loss 1997 ... ALABAMA 50-10.Rutgers (plus 38) at No. 2 Ohio StateThe first meetings came the last two seasons. Total score: Ohio State 105, Rutgers 24 ... OHIO STATE 45-3.CONFERENCE CALLSNo. 9 Texas A&M (minus 18) at South CarolinaAggies QB Trevor Knight ranks second in the SEC in total offense at 340.8 yards per game ... TEXAS A&M 35-13North Carolina (plus 11) at No. 12 Florida StateThe Seminoles are second in the ACC in plays of at least 10 yards (76); Tar Heels are third (72) ... FLORIDA STATE 45-31.No. 13 Baylor (minus 17) at Iowa StateThe Bears have averaged 55 points in winning three straight against the Cyclones ... BAYLOR 55-24.No. 14 Miami (minus 7) at Georgia TechHurricanes coach Mark Richt is 8-0 at Bobby Dodd Stadium, but the Yellow Jackets are looking to avoid consecutive home ACC losses ... GEORGIA TECH 24-21, UPSET SPECIAL.Illinois (plus 21) at No. 15 NebraskaThe Cornhuskers turnover margin is plus-6; last year it was minus-12 ... NEBRASKA 48-17, BEST BET.Memphis (plus 14+) at No. 16 MississippiThe Tigers upset the Rebels last season ... OLE MISS 42-21.No. 17 Michigan State (minus 7) at IndianaThe Spartans last lost consecutive games in 2012 and last lost to the Hoosiers in 2006 ... MICHIGAN STATE 31-27.No. 18 Utah (plus 2+) at CaliforniaQB Troy Williams gives the Utes a better chance to keep up in high-scoring games ... UTAH 35-30.Oklahoma (pickem) at No. 21 TCUThe Sooners are trying to avoid their worst start (1-3) since going 0-4 to begin 1996 season ... TCU 32-28.No. 22 Texas (plus 3) at Oklahoma StateSeven straight wins for the road team in this series ... TEXAS 35-30.No. 23 Florida (minus 10) at VanderbiltAnother week of Austin Appleby at quarterback for the Gators ... FLORIDA 24-17.Utah State (plus 19+) at No. 24 Boise StateThe Aggies snapped a 12-game losing streak to the Broncos last season ... BOISE STATE 42-17.STREAKINGNo. 19 San Diego State (minus 19) at South AlabamaThe Aztecs have won 13 straight games ... SAN DIEGO STATE 34-17.TWITTER REQUESTSKansas State (plus 3+) at West Virginia -- (at)rdcramerThanks to some weak competition and playing half a game against Missouri State because of severe weather, the Wildcats have the No. 1 defense in the nation at 179 yards allowed per game ... WEST VIRGINIA 31-23.Notre Dame (minus 10) vs. Syracuse at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey- (at)nickfeelyThe Irish, with a new defensive coordinator, try to avoid 1-4 start, which would be their worst since going 0-5 in 2007 ... NOTRE DAME 42-28.Navy (plus 7+) at Air Force -- (at)mikecarey25The teams have split the last six meetings, but with Army playing well the winner is no guarantee to take the Commander-in-Chiefs Trophy ... AIR FORCE 29-25.Missouri (plus 13) at LSU -- (at)TexasTider1New era for the Tigers, but how much can things really change in a week? ... LSU 28-13.Arizona State (plus 10) at USC -- (at)pac12boardFirst Pac-12 home game for the Trojans, who are desperate for a victory ... USC 38-31.---Record: Last week 14-7 straight; 10-10 vs. points.Season: 56-19; 36-36-1.Upset specials: 1-3.Best bets: 0-4.---Follow Ralph D. Russo at www.Twitter.com/ralphDrussoAP---More college football coverage at www.collegefootball.ap.orgShaquille ONeal Jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Terrence Ross Jersey . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. http:///...-isaac-magic-jersey/ . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Paralympic champion Richard Whitehead says doping athletes are weak and that any clean Russian competitors in danger of missing the Rio Games must speak out against state-sponsored doping.Russia may discover its Olympic fate on Sunday, while the International Paralympic Committee on Friday opened suspension proceedings over the unimaginable scale of institutionalised doping in Russian sport.Amputee runner Whitehead, speaking after breaking the T42 200 metres world record with a time of 23.03 seconds at the Anniversary Games in London, agrees with the IPCs move.Its really important. A stance needs to be set, Whitehead said. Were wanting to participate on a level playing field with everybody else. The IPC, British Athletics, WADA [the World Anti-Doping Agency] are all taking care of that.Whitehead, who has competed in both summer and winter Paralympic Games, acknowledged doping is an issue and he cannot comprehend why anyone takes performance-enhancing drugs.Why do it? Just train harder, he said. You dont need steroids, you dont need drugs. You need whats up here [in the head]. For me, if you do take the easy way out youre quite weak up here. Those guys need help.Russian clean athletes need to stand to fight against their organisation, so they can have a clean national governing body. Thats what Id do.A decision over Russias participation in the Paralympics, which take place from September 7 to 18, will be made in the first week of August.The Olymmpics open on August 5 and whether Russia competes there could be determined as soon as Sunday, when the International Olympic Committees executive board meets. Tracy Mcgrady Jersey. Elsewhere, wheelchair racer declared himself happy with his third-placed finish in the T54 1500m at the Anniversary Games on Saturday.Weir, who won gold from the 800m to the marathon at London 2012 and is so far entered in the 1500m and marathon for Rio, said: I have not tapered for this race. I will be in full swing for Rio.Preparations are okay. I still came third, I am still hitting top speed even though my arms are dead from training.I am going for five events [in Rio], not sure which ones. I am not saying which five. The amount of training I do, the racing I do, its only two races a day, maybe three.There was a new world record for Weirs fellow Paralympic champion Richard Whitehead in the T42 200m, who marked his 40th birthday in the week by storming home in 23.03 seconds.The double amputee, who at London 2012 was well down at halfway before powering down the home straight, said he has worked at getting up to speed quicker and it showed.I need to run slightly differently now, I need to run smarter, he said. Its lean and mean for 2016. Im going to 22 [seconds] in Rio, Ill put that out there. I want to come back with gold in the 100 and the 200. Wholesale Jerseys From China China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Gear Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '