h inning and while X-rays were | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Nov 9
Rory McIlroy admitted to being a little bit disappointed after an opening round of 70 in the Masters at Augusta. Air Max Vendita Online . The world No 3 was four under going into the final three holes but bogeys on the 16th and the last saw him slip back to two under, four off leader Jordan Spieth.However, despite some frustration at how he finished the round, McIlroy insisted that he feels in a good position to post a better score in his second round.It wouldve been nice to get it in at four under but saying that, standing on the first tee this afternoon, I probably wouldve taken a 70, the Northern Irishman told Sky Sports.It was tricky out there, it was tough conditions. There were some holes where you just had to make a par and move on, there were others you could take advantage of but Im a little bit disappointed with 70. McIlroy bogeyed the last, but remains in the top 10 It probably couldve been better but I can go out there tomorrow [Friday] and know that I can be aggressive on some holes.I think the wind is going to be pretty much from the same direction so at least I know how the course is going to play and hopefully I can shoot a few better tomorrow.Asked if Spieths round of 66 affected how he approached his own round, McIlroy maintained that he was simply focused on his own game. Watch a selection of the best shots from the opening round Masters Not really, I think if anything the breeze did freshen this afternoon and I couldnt look at that, I didnt need to look at it, I needed to just take care of myself, he added.This course is hard enough when youre just looking after yourself, let alone when youre thinking of other people so I was just trying to concentrate and shoot the best score I could. That added up to a 70 today but Ive seen the golf course now, Ive got a feel of how its playing and I feel like tomorrow I can improve on that.The 26-year-old was pleased with how he played the par fives and believes similar showings over the next three days will keep him in contention.I think I played the par fives here last year in 14 under and Ive played them today in four, said McIlroy. Colin Montgomerie picks apart a mixed round for Rory McIlroy If you can do that around this golf course then youre never going to be far away so hopefully I can continue to do that - pick up a few birdies here and there on the par threes and par fours.Early progressShane Lowry, meanwhile, is tied for second with New Zealander Danny Lee after making a flying start to go four under after five holes.I was just trying to keep it going as long as I could, said the Irishman. I started off nicely and I holed a 12-footer on the first for par and that settled me down and got me going. Shane Lowry showed his delight with his round of 68 to put him joint second I hit it in tight and then holed a couple of 15 or 20-footers and then I was off and running. I played really well today and Im pretty happy with where I sitting.It was quite difficult today and any birdie you could get was tough work. Par was a good score and I was lucky, I made a few putts, but coming in I felt I missed a few chances - 15, 17 and then I burned the edge there on 18. But if you had given me this at the start of the day I wouldve taken your hand off. Get a Sky Sports Week Pass Dont miss the Masters. Watch live on NOW TV from £6.99. No contract. Also See: Rose: Toughest Augusta conditions Spieth: One of my best Monty reviews Rorys round When to watch the Masters Scarpe Nike Air Max Scontate .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Air Max Italia . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. http://www.italiaairmax.it/ .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Though Yankees manager Joe Girardi insists his team is going for it and is focused solely on a postseason berth, yet another sign of the franchises transition will be in evidence on Saturday, when 24-year-old right-hander Luis Cessa is scheduled to make his first major league start against the Angels.Cessna has been shuttled back and forth between New York and its Triple-A affiliate this season. His recall on Aug. 11 is his fourth stint with the Yankees and, with Nathan Eovaldis season-ending injury opening up a position in the starting rotation, Girardi will hand the ball to Cessna to keep the teams slight playoff chances on track.As a young player, youre looking to make an impression and Luis has that opportunity now, Girardi said. His ability to mix up his pitches and locate his fastball has been good.Though the game is a milestone in his progression, Cessa was relaxed when discussing his first big-league start.Im ready, I dont feel nervous, Cessa said. Its a great opportunity to show the team what I can do. I will be ready because the Angels have dangerous hitters throughout their lineup.While the Yankees are still playing games that matter, the Angels are attempting to find some consistency in their game after one of the worst stretches in franchise history plummeted them into the cellar of the AL West. With nothing more than personal achievements to play for, the Angels have been reduced to the spoiler role for their final 40 games.Ricky Nolasco will make his fourth start as an Angel trying to improve on a 1-1 record with a 5.40 ERA since being acquired from the Minnesota Twins on Aug. 1. Nolasco pitched well in a start against New York earlier this season with the Twins, tossing seven innings and allowing two earned runs on eight hits with no walks and five strikeouts. Pitching for two last-place teams this season is a contributting factor in Nolascos 4-10 record but his struggles on the hill (5. Scarpe Air Max In Offerta. 10 ERA, 1.352 WHIP) places his status in question despite having one year left on his $ 49 million, 4-year contract.Third baseman Yunel Escobars status for next season is the polar opposite from Nolascos. Escobar, acquired from the Washington Nationals last December, is the Angels leading hitter with a .320 average and is a lock to have the Angels exercise his $ 7 million option for the 2017 season. Despite his defensive deficiencies at the base (17 errors in 108 games), he has been a consistent offensive force in the leadoff spot. Escobar fell prey to the injury bug dogging the team this season on Friday. He fouled a ball directly off his face and cheek during a bunt attempt in the fourth inning and while X-rays were negative, Escobar may have to go on the disabled list.Yunel is as good as we have on this team at putting the ball in play at hitting it sharply. Hes having a terrific season. said Angels manager Mike Scioscia. Hes sore and we will have to make a determination on his status.Despite the Angels being on track to miss the playoffs for the sixth time in the last seven seasons, Scioscia is not in jeopardy of being fired. General manager Billy Eppler addressed the managers status on Friday and expects him to return for his 18th season as the Angels bench boss. Eppler feels the injuries that plagued the team all season are a major factor in their poor performance.I have no reason to believe Mike wouldnt be here managing our team next season, Eppler told MLB.com. You have to have the horses to pull the cart. If your horses get hurt, we can only do so much.Scioscia signed a 10-year extension in January 2009 that runs through the 2018 season.Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer JerseysJerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '